Introduction :Today almost every webmaster and wapmasters where thinking about SEO , Because the feature of Top list's are getting down and the best way of getting real and organic clicks through Search Engines . To get traffic from Search Engines wapmaster must add their wapsite to Google Search Engine by using their Sitemap . The sad news was Xtgem don't have an option to generate Sitemap . But by using an alternative method Xtgem members can add their wapsite to Google Search Engine . To learn the alternate way continue reading .
How to Add My Xtgem Wapsite to Google Search Engine :
To add your Xtgem wapsite to Google Search Engine you need to create Sitemap for your Xtgem wapsite . Without creating Sitemap you can't add your Xtgem wapsite on Google Search Engine .
How to Generate Sitemap For My Xtgem Wapsite :
To generate Sitemap for your Xtgem wapsite you need to visit the following steps . I am remanding you that Xtgem don't have an option to generate Sitemap so we must use an alternative method to generate Sitemap .
- First of all you need to visit https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
- Now follow the image steps that displayed below this text .
- First of all you need to enter your site address on the Text-box which show's the "http://" and click on the "Start" Button for generating Sitemap .
- After click on the "Start" Button your Xtgem site Sitemap will automatically generate and will be taken to a new page . After reaching the new page you need to click on the "Sitemap.xml" Link and download the Sitemap for your Xgem wapsite .
Uploading Sitemap to Xtgem Wapsite :
After generating Xml Sitemap for your Xtgem wapsite you need to log in to your Xtgem wapsite and upload the sitemap to your file-manger .
- Log in to your Xtgem A/c .
- Enter to the site which you generated Sitemap .
- Click on the "File-Browser" & Click on the "Upload File".
- Click on the "Upload File" Button .
- Choose the "Sitemap" File and Upload it .
- After uploading the Sitemap file to File-Browser go to the property's of it and copy the url address of it .
- Example : http://site.xtgem.com/sitemap.xml
Adding your Xtgem site to Google Search Engine :
After uploading the sitemap to Xtgem you need to do the following steps on the Google Webmaster Tools for adding your Xtgem wapsite to Google Search Engine .
- Log in to Google Webmaster Tools by using your Gmail A/c .
- Click on the "Add a Site" Red Button .
- Enter your Xtgem site adddress including "www." & Click on the Continue Button .
- Now you need to verify your Xtgem wapsite on Webmaster Tools , For that you need to download the "This Html Verification File" & Upload to your Xtgem File-Browser Root . After Uploading the File click on the "Verify" Button .
- Now Enter to the site which you added to the Google Webmaster Tools from Webmaster Tools and click on the "Sitemap" Tab .
- Now click on the "Add/Test Sitemap" Button and enter the continue destination url address there .
- Example : "http://site.xtgem.com/sitemap.xml" here the continue destination url address is "sitemap.xml" .
- Click on the "Submit" Button .
- You are Done .
Suggested Articles For Xtgem Users :
- How to Earn Money From Your Xtgem Wapsite .
- Live Cricket Score Widget For Your Xtgem Wapsite .
- Create Fully Automated Wapsite Using Autoindex Xtscript .
- How to Create Downloading Portal Wapsite on Xtgem .
I hope you well enjoyed this article . If you have any doubts or suggestion about this article please let us know by using the comment box given below . Thanks