We all know about Mysql Database , Most of the websites on the internet where using Mysql Database for designing their website in advanced level . Without having Mysql on their server , They can't develop any kind of advanced system's for their website such as Registration , Log-in , Etc . Mysql Database consist Sql Files for obtaining data . The Sql file contain all the tables and rows fills with secrete and un-secrete information which developed by the administrator of the website . To run the Sql file it need supportive operating system . In Cpanel it is PhpMyAdmin . Most of the bigness which using Cpanel don't know about importing Sql file to PhpMyAdmin . On this article you will learn about Importing Sql file to PhpMyAdmin .
How to Import Sql File to PhpMyAdmin :
It is very easy to upload Sql File to PhpMyAdmin by just following the above method , You must have a minimum knowledge about Cpanel or any operating system which you using for running PhpMyAdmin .
- Get in to PhpMyAdmin Operating Window .
- Now you need to select the "Database" Which you need to "Import" Database .
- After Selecting the "Database" You need to click on the "Import" Tab for Importing the"Sql" File .
- Click on the "Choose File" and select the "Sql" File to be uploaded to the "Database" .
- Click on the "Go" Button for finalizing uploading .
- You are done .
You can also upload compressed file to PhpMyAdmin , But the file extansion must be .[format].[compression] Example : .sql.zip
Suggested Articles For Webmasters :
- Create Your Own Live Cricket Score Website Using Php .
- Create Your Mobile Site Using Djamol Autoindex Script .
- Create Your Own Downloading Portal Wapsite Using Master-Land Autoindex .
- Create Your Own Wapsite Using Appzmob Autoindex Script .
I hope you well enjoyed this article , If you have any doubts or suggestions related to this article , Please let us know by using the comment box given below . Thanks