In SEO (Search Engine Optimization) The Permalink have an important role in boosting CTR in Search Engine. Blogpost's which not configured Permalink will lose their Rank on Google Search Engine and on other major Search Engines. CMS Opensource scripts like Wordpress, Datalife Engine, Etc providing this option for their clients. Now Blogger is also providing the same option for their client in more easy configuration mode. Through this article, You can learn about configuring Permalink on Blogger Blog.
How to Configure Permalink on Blogger Blog:
It is very easy to configure Permalink on Blogger Blog. To do this, you have to know the basic knowledge about Blogger Dashboard and its functions. Follow the basic rules and regulations which given below.
- Enter to Blogger Dashboard.
- Write a "New Post" With "Title, Search Description, Label " Etc.
- Click on the "Permalink" On the "Right Sidebar".
- Click on the "Custom Permalink" and enter your "Custom Permalink" There.
- Click on the "Done" Button.
By watching the above screenshot, you can simply understand "How to configure permalink on Blogger Blog". The one important factor which you want to remember that, You can't change or edit the "Permalink" Once you published the post.
Suggested Article for Blogger Users:
- How to Increase Your Blogger Blog Page Speed.
- How to Hiding Sidebar of Your Blogger Blog Pages & Post.
- How to Activate CloudFlare CDN For Your Blogger Blog.
- How to Schedule Blog Post on Blogger Blog.
I hope you well enjoyed this article. If you have any doubts about this article. Please let us know by using the comment box given below. Thanks