Xampp is one of the greatest software which help us to run both PHP and Mysql Database through our Windows PC. There is a lot of other software's available to run Database and PHP through our PC, But Xampp had a great User-Friendly design and it was really run like a Web Server. Sometimes when installing Xampp on our Windows Operating System PC, We may interfere with some Un-familiar error messages like "Because an activated user account User Account on your system some functions of XAMPP are possibly restricted". Actually it is very easy to resolve this kind of problems. To solve the above problem, Please continue to read this article.
What is User Account Control (UAC) in Windows:
UAC is a feature for Windows that help you to stay your computer in control. It will help you to get notified when any program made changes. UAC will work by adjusting the permission level of your User Account.
How to Disable UAC in Window Operating System Installed PC:
It is very easy to disable User Account Control (UAC) in Windows Operating System. To do this, you have to know how to use 'RUN' function in Windows.
- Click on the "Start" Button in Windows.
- Now go to "Control Panel" Then click on the "User Accounts".
- Now click on the "Change User Account Control Settings".
- Now you need to Drag Down the Bar to "Never Notify" Then click on the "OK" Button.
- You are "Done".
- Now you need to "Restart" Your PC for Apply the changes.
Alternative Way to Avoid UAC Problem:
There is another way to solve the UAC Warning problem. By changing the installation folder to somewhere else. Amend the destination while installing Xampp from C:\Program Files (x86) to C:\xampp or any another Drive location.
Suggested Article for Webmasters:
- Next Auto-Index Script to Create Your Mobile Site.
- How to Open Multiple URL at One Click on Any Browser.
- How to Implement New Google reCaptcha in PHP.
- How to Select The Best Programming Language for Your Project.
I hope you well enjoyed this article. If you have any doubts or suggestions related to this article. Please let us know by using the comment box or my Facebook fan page. Thanks