Blogger has a lot of stylish templates available on the internet, Most of the blogger template developers will add a credit link back to their site. Some bloggers don't like this credit link. Because the link will badly affect their Search Engine Rank. Sometimes bloggers are trying to remove the credit link by replacing the footer code. But the replacement of code will make the blog visitors to redirect to the developer template website. But there is a solution to hide the credit links from blogger template. Through this article, you are going to learn about it.
Why Removing Credit Link is a Bad Activity:
Developers were developing blogger template to sell it and earn money. But in most of the cases they can't sell the template, so they add credit link and provide the template free to their clients. Through this way, they can earn Search Engine Rank + Traffic from the template users.
How to Hide The Credit Link from Blogger Template:
It is very easy to hide blogger template credit link from the visitors and from Search Engine, All you want to do that following steps.
- Click on the "Template" In Blogger Dashboard.
- Now click on the "Edit Html" Button.
- Now you need to take a "Backup" Of your Blogger Template.
- Now you need to find the "Credit Code" in Blogger Template Code.
- You need to add the style attribute code inside the <a href=""> code of the credit link like the image do above.
- Now click on the "Save Template" Button.
- You are Done.
Suggested Article for Blogger Blogs:
- How to Add New Authors to Blogger Blog.
- How to Setup CloudFlare CDN For Blogger Blog.
- How to Hide Sidebar of Your Blogger Blog.
- How to Increase Your Blogger Blog Page Speed.
I hope you well enjoyed this article, if you have any doubts or suggestions related to this article, please let us know by using the comment box given below. Thanks