MyWapBlog is the best mobile blog builder who was using thousands of users. The main speciality of MWB is, it mainly concentrating mobile blogging than the web blogging. Also, every user can start blogging from their cell phone itself. Users can set a different kind of style for various kind of mobile phones. This article is going to teach you the way of changing CSS style in MWB.
How to Change CSS Style of MyWapBlog:
It is very easy to change my MWB theme. All you want to do that, just follow the steps that given below.
- Log in to your MWB Dashboard.
- On the "Appearance" Tab click on the "Theme" Link.
- On the new window, you can see Three Types of Theme Mobile - High-End - Desktop.
- Click on the Theme Type as per you want (If your theme is for Desktop, then click on the Desktop).
- Now Click on the "Edit CSS" Button under the first theme showed in the list of theme.
- Now click on the "Blank CSS" Link.
- Now Copy and Paste the new CSS Theme Style to the "Text-Area" and click on the "Preview" Button.
- On a new window, the "Preview" will appear.
- After verifying the Preview click on the "Save" Button.
- You are done.
Some CSS will not work properly by using the @import CSS option. So in that cases go the address of the CSS and copy whole code from it and paste directly to the Text-Area.
Suggested Article for MyWapBlog Users:
- Setup a Free Mobile Blog for Blogging With MWB Site Builder.
- How to Add Your MWB to Google Search Engine Step By Step.
- Take 6 Steps to Increase Your MWB Blog Traffic.
- How to Park Domain to Your MWB Blog & Make Branded.
I hope you well enjoyed this article. If you have any doubts or suggestions related to this article. Please let me know by using the comment box that given below. Thanks