Php is a server side programming language so it never run on normal PC like the Html or Java programming language . Developers need to consist Servers for developing Php files . But by using Xampp servers the developers of Php can run Php files on their PC it self . Xampp is a free opensource software which allow the system to act like a server . Xampp also help to create Database for creating advanced Php pages , Because Xampp contain PhpMyAdmin option . Through this article you are going to learn about Running a Php file Using Xampp Server .
How to Run Php File Using Xampp Server :
It is very easy to run Php File using Xampp Server , If you did't installed Xampp Server software on your PC then install the Xampp server for your PC by clicking the : Download It Now
- To run Php file using Xampp Server , First of all you need to open "Xampp control panel" and start Apache and Mysql by clicking the "Start" Button .
- After starting the "Apache" and "Mysql" you need to go to the folder of Xampp server which you installed on your PC and find the folder "htdocs" Create a folder "example" inside the "htdocs" and paste the "Php" File which you want to run on your PC .
- How to Import Sql File to PhpMyAdmin .
- Create Your Own Wapsite Using Appzmob Auto-index Script .
- How to Protect Your Adsense Account From Fraud Click .
- Create Live Cricket Score Website Using Php Script .
I hope you well enjoyed this article , If you have any doubts or suggestions related to this article , Please let us know by using the comment box given below . Thanks