People don't like to visit the site which is not user-friendly and ugly design . Creation of wapsite with both Html and CSS will make your Wapka wapsite more user-friendly and look good . Probably wapmaster's are using Images Box to design their wapsite . But the images will took more time to load . But if we use images inside the CSS , Then it will load more faster .
How to Add External CSS File to Wapka Wapsite :
Before getting in to the topic , First of all we need to get a external css file , For that you have to enter your favorite wapsite and get in to the source file .
- Enter "Ctrl+F" Then find the "STYLESHEET" .
- Now follow the Screen-Shot that given below .
- Now log-in to your Wapka Dashboard .
- Enter to the Wapka waspite which you Manage .
- Click on the "Admin Mode" Then click on the "Edit Site" .
- Click on the "Global Settings" Then click on the "Head Tag(meta,style)" .
- Now click on the "Edit style sheet file (styles.css)" .
- Now Paste the "External CSS Code" In to the "Text Area" Then Click "Set" Button .
- You are Done .
How to Call The CSS Styles When You Designing Your Wapka Wapsite :
You can call the CSS File in different way , Some of the way to call the css file from the "Style Sheet" File are given below this paragraph .
<div class="Test">Click me!</div>
- Here on the above CSS Calling method change the "Test" to the CSS ID and change the "Click me!" To any Text file which you want to Display inside the "Div Box" .
- You are Done .
Suggested Article For Wapka Wapsite Developers :
- Add BreadCrumb URL Stracture to Your Wapka Wapsite Forum .
- Add Custom Search Search Box to Your Wapka Wapsite .
- Wapka All Counter Code Collections .
- Create Custom Contact Page For Your Wapka Wapsite .
I hope you like this article , If you have any doubts or suggestions related to this article , Please let us know by using the comment box given below . Thanks