WordPress was one of the greatest CMS which used by millions of people to create website and blog. All that because it has many Plugins and Themes available on the Internet. To ensure security, this CMS will block several folders and files. So sometimes it makes a headache for us. In such situation, we have to some manual settings. This article will help you to stop asking FTP credential while you install plugins and themes on your WordPress site.
Step to Follow:
To do this, You need Permission to edit your "wp-config.php" file and Permission to change Folder "CHMOD" to 777. If you have the above rights, then you can continue read this article.
- First of all, open your "Wp-config.php" File with any Text-Editor software.
- Now you need to add the code that given below this paragraph to the end line of the file and save it.
- After you add the code, You have to change the CHMOD Permission of "Plugin" Folder to "777". You can do that with the below code.
chmod 777 /yourwebsitename/public/wp-content/plugins/
- If you are using Cpanel, then you can change the permission of the folder by Right clicking the folder you want to change permission and click on the "Change Permission".
- One you change the permission. You are done.
Suggested Article for WordPress Developers:
- How to Create Website Layout Using HTML Frame-set.
- Way2SMS Working API to Send Free SMS From Your Website.
- Create Own Business Website in 30 Minutes.
- How to Add CKEditor in PHP Page Step by Step Tutorial.